To browse all x-rays you own, click “X-Rays” button on the navigation bar. To browse all x-rays of a case, go to that case’s details (see case details).
Explanation of markings:
- Refresh x-rays list
- Filter x-rays list
- Change ordering of x-rays list
- Change sorting of x-rays list
- Browse your own x-rays
- Browse x-rays which have been shared with you
- Browse x-rays which you shared with other users
- Open sharing panel for that particular x-ray
- Browse x-ray details
- Delete x-ray
- Go to drawing page of that particular x-ray
Add a New X-Ray
To add a new x-ray, click go to details page of the case that you want to add an x-ray(see case details). Switch to “X-Rays” tab. Click “add X-Ray” button.
All mandatory fields must be filled and an image must be selected (use marking 1 or drag and drop an image file to this page). Other fields can be filled optionally. Click “Save” button to add a new x-ray to a case. If a new x-ray is created successfully you will be redirected to that particular x-ray’s details page.
To browse or update a particular x-ray’s details, click that x-ray’s details button on x-rays list (see Browse X-Rays).
- Go to Drawing Screen
- Save x-ray details