Share an X-Ray
Click2Correct allows its users to share their x-rays with other users. To access sharing panel of an x-ray, click on the sharing button (see X-Rays section) of a particular x-ray.
To share an x-ray the person who you want to share your x-ray with must have a Click2Correct account. Also you must know the person’s username or email that he/she uses Click2Correct.
Here is an example of sharing panel for an x-ray:
- Person’s username or email whom you want to share your x-ray with must be entered here.
- Optionally, you can enter some note for the person you want to share your x-ray with, e.g. “Hello, I would like to take your opinion on this.”
Note that this note will be sent via an information email.
- Select this option to share patient information. If not selected, your x-ray will be shared without patient’s personal information.
- Select this option for giving the permission for updating your drawing on the x-ray to the person you want to share your x-ray with. If not selected, your x-ray will be shared read-only, means that other person can only see your drawing.
- Click “Share” button after you complete the form as you desire.
Changing Permissions and Unshare
If you shared an x-ray before, you can change its permissions or unshare(remove sharing) it. For doing so, open the share panel of that particular x-ray.
Explanation of markings:
- This part of the panel is used for listing users of a previously shared x-ray.
- This part is used for sharing that particular x-ray with other user(s) (See Share an x-ray).
- Sharing patient information permission can be changed here.
- Update drawing permission can be changed here.
- Sharing can be removed here.
Share a DICOM
Click2Correct doesn’t allow to share DICOMs yet.